All About Micro Mesh Gutter Guards
December 26, 2018
When it comes to protecting your rain gutter system from getting clogged by leaves, seeds, twigs, and other debris gutter guards are the best option in the market. They are gutter accessories
that have the purpose of filtering the rainwater from all kind of debris, even the smallest one, so water can flow without interruptions until the downspout. However, there are many types of gutter guards made of different materials including foam, solid cover, brush, screen or mesh, among others. Today, we want to show you everything you need to know about micro mesh gutter guards, so let's take a look at this useful information about them.
During the last years, micro mesh gutter guards have gained popularity in the gutter market, thanks to their filtering technology and factors like durability, since they are usually made of stainless steel and aluminum which guarantee high-quality as well as a nice appearance to your rain gutters. Another factor is the variety of hole sizes, from the most common which are 50 mesh or 30 mesh that are small enough to catch the smallest debris, even sand and seeds.
It's not a secret that the rain gutter cleaning is a headache for any homeowner, it's dangerous, dirty and demands time, so, whatever accessory that you find to make your life easier is just a valuable tool. Micro mesh gutter guards are one of them, mainly designed to keep leaves and other debris out of your gutters while letting rainwater in, so it is directed to a safe place away from your foundations.
Micro mesh gutter guards are usually composed of the following parts:
- Frame: It's made of high-quality aluminum and provide extra strength to the gutter guard, making it more resistant than those with a plastic frame.
- Micro mesh screen: It's made of stainless steel that offers more protection than other materials in order to resist heavy debris that may dent it. You can find them in different hole sizes, from 50 mesh which is the smallest to 18 mesh with bigger holes.
Why Choose Micro Mesh Gutter Guards?
Compared to other gutter protection systems in the market, micro mesh gutter guards offer several benefits that consumers have reported from their experience in the seek of the perfect gutter system. The following are some of the reasons why you should pick these gutter guards instead of other types:
- Durability: They are designed to perdure in time thanks to their heavy-duty cover and their "water adhesion" makes both micro mesh and the frame, a perfect combination in maximum durability and effectiveness. When the mesh is attached to the frame and it gets wet, the rainwater flows from the roof to the screen just following the path through the gutter.
In addition, micro mesh gutter guards can manage large amounts of rainwater, avoiding overflows that can cause accidents and water damages to your house. Also, this type of protection prevents plants from seeding and growing inside gutters.
- No clogs: According to experts in the field, debris can easily get into systems like reverse curve, brush and foam guards, which minimize their effectiveness avoiding one of the worst water damages to properties: clogs. When your gutters get clogged it necessary to remove these guards to clean them out, but with micro mesh gutter guards you don't need to worry about clogs.
- Easy maintenance: Unlike brush, foam, and screen gutter guards, that need to be taken out the gutter to perform a proper cleaning, with micro mesh gutter guards there's no need to do it. You just must use a hose from the ground to clean up your gutters without the risk of working from a ladder; also, you will notice that the frequency of maintenance will reduce.
- Save time and money: The investment you will make to install micro mesh gutter guards to protect your rain gutters system from clogging with leaves, twigs and other debris will save both your time and money, because then you don't need to spend too much money in maintenance companies, as you can do it periodically.
As a conclusion, if you want to invest your money in gutter protection, we recommend you choose the best option in the market: micro mesh gutter guards. However, we invite you to research more information about this gutter guard system, so that you can be sure that all the benefits described above are true. Remember, educated homeowners can make decisions they feel comfortable with. Before you decide whether installing micro mesh gutter guards or not, you should consider aspects like your area's weather and if you have big trees near your house. Once you find out those characteristics of your house, it will be easier for you to pick the type.
At Rain Gutters Solution, we rely on a team of highly-trained professionals who can advise home and business owners on how to choose the right rain gutter material and accessories for a flawless installation. If you made up your mind, contact us at (305) 270-7779
or fill out the contact
form below to schedule your appointment with us. We are sure to meet all your rain gutter needs!
If you found this article helpful then let us know in the comments section below. Likewise, feel free to share it using the share options below. Want us to cover another topic of your interest pertaining to rain gutters? If so, then like us and follow us on social media, and post to any of our social media profiles the topic you'd like us to discuss: Facebook @RainGuttersSolution
, Twitter @Gutterssolution
and Instagram @RainGuttersSolution